Friday 9 May 2014

Drugs Couriers

We will be staying on the 48hr visitor moorings for another day as I have motorcycle couriers from the IOM delivering my drugs stash, also Sue is visiting the hairdressers. We had a walk around the shopping centre, the Library and Victoria Square in the morning before returning to FL for a cuppa.

I met up with Angus & Tracey at the Malt House at 3pm where my stash (bp pills) was handed over and paid for with Nacho's and Olives. Sue and her neat hairdo joined us later for drinks, water and tea for the riders and Sue, real ale for me.


Fountain devoid of water in Victoria square.


Inside the very modern Library



Seeing Tracey & Angus has kept my BP down... thanks guys.



No comments:

Sunshine and Ice

Stop planks at Aston lock. Canal is frozen solid with 3" thick ice.   During last weeks cold snap we had a little frost forming on the ...