Thursday 12 December 2013

The cheek of Google

We went into Stafford today to do some shopping and this guy was entertaining the crowds.


I thought he must be using some sort of steel framework and triangulating it though the brolly until he changed position and swung the umbrella over his shoulder.



I bought another cordless Dyson today this one has a motorised brush head so picks uploads more than the other one did. States a 20 min battery life from a full charge which is more than enough to do the floor area. The old one had me crawling around the boat on my hands and knees to gather the dirt. I prefer the colour of this one blue as opposed to gold and I don't need to get up close and personal with the muck. .. oh and it reaches into the bilge in the engine bay.

.







Look what Google + have done to one of yesterdays photos, I didn't ask for it to be done, good job I quite like it . Just in case it doesn't show after I press the publish button there is snow falling.


No comments:

Sunshine and Ice

Stop planks at Aston lock. Canal is frozen solid with 3" thick ice.   During last weeks cold snap we had a little frost forming on the ...