Thursday 10 January 2013

Somerset

As I said in my first post Sue is in Somerset looking after her Mum. She took the car over on the ferry but unfortunately, the car has decided to play up. The alarm keeps going off at all times of the day and night Sue has had to disconnect the battery so as not to annoy her mums neighbours, she called out the AA but they couldn't sort , she took it down to the local village garage and they removed the alarm fuse but then the car wouldn't start. So I am off to Somerset tomorrow to bring the car back to the Isle of Man unfortunately on this occasion I won't have time to stop at marinas and look at boats on my way up to Liverpool.

No comments:

Sunshine and Ice

Stop planks at Aston lock. Canal is frozen solid with 3" thick ice.   During last weeks cold snap we had a little frost forming on the ...