Wednesday 22 February 2017

A Bed Post


The guys are  hill walking without me, my fitness regime is on hold, I've been struck down with the lurgy, what started out as debilitating man flu has now got a strangle hold on my lungs.




Here in Spain as well as being able to get my BP tablets over the counter without a prescription, you can oddly enough do the same with antibiotics, hopefully they will quicken my recovery.

Our friends Martin & Cathy are heading back to their boat on Monday booo!, - we will miss them, but our other boaty friends Gordon & Dot arrive on Monday - hoorah!, we are looking forward to catching up with them.




No comments:

Sunshine and Ice

Stop planks at Aston lock. Canal is frozen solid with 3" thick ice.   During last weeks cold snap we had a little frost forming on the ...