Wednesday 15 April 2015

Cruise missile

With the promise of another sunny day we have stayed put, While I get on with a few exterior jobs. First was rub down the cratch board then give it  two coats of Ronseal. In between coats I power wire brushed the rust spots on the starboard hand rail and treated them with rust proofer, when dry I gave it a coat of primer. Not sure who promised good weather but it was cold when I put the second coat of Ronseal on. I came in and lit the fire to get warm, then it started to rain! 

Read today about a boat at Caversham that has a cruise missile on the roof, don't know why, could use it on over stayers or those that moor on water points.



Read the full story here

No comments:

Sunshine and Ice

Stop planks at Aston lock. Canal is frozen solid with 3" thick ice.   During last weeks cold snap we had a little frost forming on the ...