Sunday 28 July 2013

Wedding

Saturday

This morning after walking the dog with Nikita I made use of being on the pontoon with water supply to hose and wash both sides of the boat including roof.

The girls went off to our friends house nearby to make themselves beautiful for our nephew's wedding, leaving me the whole boat to myself so that I might make myself presentable.



The Bride's closest family
With groom's parents



Jason & Priti surrounded by friends

Four brothers

Nikita enjoying the day.

The proud father speech.


Mr & Mrs

The Guildhall was a perfect setting for the ceremony with some very influential faces looking down on the proceedings from hook's on the wall's










Jason and Priti  make a perfect couple and we wish them the very best for their future together.


No comments:

Sunshine and Ice

Stop planks at Aston lock. Canal is frozen solid with 3" thick ice.   During last weeks cold snap we had a little frost forming on the ...